GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. TERMS & DEFINITIONS
1. On application and interpretation of the provisions of present general terms & conditions, the below stated terms and phrases shall have the following meaning:
”Hotelier” — the entity, providing accommodation and additional /other services in complex “Оasis Resort & SPA”, namely:
Interbuild EOOD; UIC 131199268
Registered address: Sofia, 45, Bulgaria blvd., 1st floor, offices 5, 6
Тел: +359 (0) 700 100 56
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
„Hotel“ ”Oasis Resort & SPA” – the resort comprising Boutique hotel “Maltese Castle“ and apartments in parts of the resort: Oasis Apart and Oasis Park, located in Lozenets village, Tsarevo municipality, where the hotelier provides accommodation and other services, the adjacent terrains thereto, към тях терени, open areas, shopping areas and retail and attraction sites, whereto the present general terms and conditions shall apply. ”Oasis Resort & SPA” is a categorized tourist site, under certificate of affirmed category №РК-19-10485/18.08.2016 by the mayor of Tsarevo Municipality.
„Premises” – rooms and apartment at hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”.
„Guest/Client” – Holder of the reservation or third person, accommodated at hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” and/ or utilizing other services, provided by the hotelier on grounds of a made reservation.
„Child” – person of age below 12 years.
„Youth/Teenager” – person of age between 12 and 18 years.
„Adult” – person of age over 18 years.
„Reservation“ – individual contract, concluded between the Hotelier and the person, willing to use accommodation services in one of the premises at Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” and/or other services offered by the Hotelier, with respect to which present general terms and conditions apply. The reservation is considered made (respectively the contract is considered concluded) with the completion of the following steps: а) a request for reservation is sent by the person willing to have accommodation to the Hotelier; b) a confirming offer is sent by the Hotelier to the person willing to have accommodation, including all details and conditions requested; c) a confirmation for acceptance of the reservation is sent and/or partial or full prepayment of the reservation amount is made in the specified term.
„Holder of the reservation /Holder“ – the person, who requested the reservation and accepted the confirming offer sent by the Hotelier, via sending a confirmation of acceptance and/or partial or full prepayment of the reservation amount in the specified term. Accepting the reservation, the Holder undertakes to pay in full the price of the reservation made in his name.
„Advance payment” – predefined by the Hotelier part of the price of the reservation, stated in the confirming offer for reservation, by payment of which in the specified by the Hotelier term, the Holder of the reservation confirms his consent to and accepts the terms of the reservation at Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” and /or the use of additional services where applicable. The advance payment constitutes a deposit as provided for in art. 93 of the Law for Obligations and Contracts and serves as proof for the reservation made (respectively for the concluded accommodation contract).
„Pending reservation“ – a reservation for accommodation, where the Holder has the right to be accommodated in the calendar year following the year when the reservation was made. Under a pending reservation, the Hotelier has right to unilaterally alter the price of the services included in the reservation, following the accepted price policy for the respective year when the services shall be provided and used.
„Date of arrival/ check-in” – the date, on which the Hotelier has undertaken to provide the services subject the the Reservation.
„Departure date/ check-out” – the date, until which the Hotelier has undertaken to provide the services under the
„Nights” – the nights in the accommodation as per the provisions of the Tourism Law.
„Group“ – package of Reservations for more than 6 premises, confirmed simultaneously, where the separate reservations may include additional services offered in ”Oasis Resort & SPA”
„Additional services“ – all services other than nights /accommodation/ offered in ”Oasis Resort & SPA” to Clients, as part of the reservations made, or after additional explicit request.
„Additional charges“ – remuneration/price, due by the Holder of the reservation for additionally used Additional services, provided to the Clients under respective Reservation.
„Credit account“ – account for any due by the Holder of the reservation additional charges, accrued for services used on the territory of ”Oasis Resort & SPA” on behalf of the Clients, accommodated and staying on grounds of Holder’s reservation. The Credit account is kept by the Hotelier and provides the option for postponed payment for the services on behalf of the Holder of the reservation.
„Official website” – refers only the website, held and maintained by the Hotelier and accessible at the following address https://oasis-bg.com/.
„Tourist tax“ – tax on the nights per person during a stay as per the provisions of chapter II, paragraph VII, art. 61р — art. 61т from the Law on Local Taxes and Fees.
„VAT” – Value added tax as per the legislation of R.Bulgaria
„Event“ – package of reservations for the accommodation of more than 10 people at ”Oasis Resort & SPA”, featuring reservation of restaurant/ bar/other commercial site on the territory of the Hotel for holding a particular event.
„Fee“ – a preliminary determined amount (as per Appendix № 3q forming integral part hereof), representing a penalty in the meaning of art. 92 of the Law for Obligations and Contracts, due by the Client in case of loss and / or damage of property, owned by the Hotelier, as well as in case of violation of the present general terms and the internal regulations of the Hotel.
II. SCOPE OF APPLICCATION
1. The present general terms and conditions shall be applicable to all Reservations for accommodation and provision of additional services, concluded with „Interbuild” EOOD, UIC 131199268, having its seat and registered address at Sofia, 45, Bulgaria blvd., 1st floor, offices No. 5 and 6, referring to and covering the accommodation at the owned by the company Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA”, located in Lozenets village, Tsarevo municipality.
2. The present general terms form and integral part of the Reservations for accommodation and provision of additional services, concluded between „Interbuild“ EOOD and the Holders of the Reservations. Before submission of a request for reservation and/or confirmation of the reservation presented by the Hotelier, the respective person has the responsibility to acquaint himself of the present terms for accommodation and provision of additional services at Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA“.
3. The Hotelier has the right to unilaterally alter the present general terms. Any amendments and alterations are performed and communicated as per the provisions under art. 147b of the Consumer Protection Act and shall be valid and binding to the Holders of reservations as foreseen under same provision.
1. The buildings and premises on the territory of Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” are built in compliance with all regulatory requirements for construction on the territory of R. Bulgaria and became operational following respective commissioning procedures the after receipt of relevant authorisation of use.
2. Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” comprises buildings of separate private premises, grouped in neighborhood, section, entrance and number of the premise (for example: 1-1-А-1 corresponds to apartment located in neighborhood 1, section 1, entrance А, apartment № 1).
3. The numbering of the premises does not correspond to the floor number, where the respective premise is situated.
4. Beds/rooms, capacity – the hotel capacity and base is divided in three parts of different location and type of premises for accommodation.
Boutique hotel „Maltese castle“ – Double room; Doble deluxe room; Deluxe 1-bedroom apartment
Oasis Apart – Standard Studio, Standard 1-bedroom apartment; Standard 2-bedroom apartment; Premium 1-bedroom apartment; Premium 1-bedroom apartment with gallery; Premium 2-bedroom apartment; Premium 2-bedroom apartment with gallery; Premium 3-bedroom apartment; Premium 3-bedroom apartment with gallery; Premium 4-bedroom apartment; Luxurious bungalow;
Oasis Park – 1-bedroom apartment; 2-bedroom apartment; 3-bedroom apartment
5. All and any room pictures, available on the official website of the Hotel, all reservation platforms and channels, advertisement channels or social media, is prepared and published to give guidelines and/ or for advertising purposes and shall be deemed indicative as it shows particular premises part of “Oasis Resort & SPA”. The pictures give basic idea and shall not determine any choice of apartment/ room for accommodation, as the interior of the premises of Hotel „Оasis Resort & SPA” is similar in style, but the colors vary, the furniture is differentiated, as well as the area of a particular apartment/premise, its location, view from the terrace.
6. The TV receivers and facilities situated on the territory of Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” are passive elements that receive the broadcasting of satellite television signal but do not emit any signal or electromagnetic waves.
7. Unless it is explicitly agreed differently for the respective reservation, the Hotelier has the right to unilaterally specify the premises as particular room number of the rooms type under the reservation, where to accommodate the guests under all and any reservations. The Hotelier has the right to determine the number of Clients to be accommodated in each premise, without exceeding the maximum capacity of the specific room/apartment.
8. The Hotelier may provide for an extra bed, upon availability at the moments such is requested. The extra bed can be provided only, in case the Hotelier, as per own discretion, ascertains that the bed can fit in the particular premise. An additional charge, as per Appendix 2 hereto, is due for the extra bed, expect where the service has been requested, foreseen and included in the price of the Reservation.
9. Baby cot.
Children below 12 years are accommodated free of charge, when they sleep on the existing main beds or in a baby cot.
For a baby cot to be provided in the premise, upon sending request for the reservation, the Client has to explicitly state that baby cot is needed and that accommodation includes a child.
Only one cot can be situated in each separate room.
Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” has at its disposal limited number of baby cots, which can be supplied to rooms for free use, as per availability. No additional charges are applicable.
In case the Holder of the reservation has not declared the need to use a baby cot when submitting the reservation request, the Hotelier shall not guarantee availability and provision of cot upon request at check -in.
10. At check-in the Holder of the reservation shall receive a magnetic card for access or key, that open only the room/apartment in which he is staying. The Magnetic card provides access to the booked room at boutique hotel “Maltese castle” until 12:00 o’clock on the day of departure and the keys are provided for the booked apartment in Oasis Apart and Oasis Park until 12:00 o’clock on the day of departure. At check -in at hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA”, the holder of the reservation receives also chips/magnetics card for access to gated parts of the resort, corresponding to the number of keys/ magnetic cards for the booked rooms/apartments.
The access control chip/ magnetic card gives guests access to all stores, retails, other commercial sites in ”Oasis Resort & SPA”
11. The Holder of the reservation is obligated to return the access card, the chip and /or the key at reception desk upon checking -out and departure from hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA”. In case of loss or damage of a card or key, the Holder of the reservation shall pay penalty as per Appendix 3 hereto.
12. When leaving the “Maltese Castle” hotel, the guest is obliged to pay for the used minibar at the reception. Disputing the consumption of the minibar is accepted and discussed only on the day of the established discrepancy.
13. Upon guest’s arrival, provided for use in each room/apartment is bed linen, towels, hotel bath cosmetics and consumables for the number of guests to be staying, in consistence with the capacity of the specific premise.
14. Cleaning, changing bed linen and towels:
Cleaning of apartments – daily. The hotelier is not obliged to provide a fixed cleaning time
Maltese Castle Hotel – changing bed linen: daily, changing towels: daily
Oasis Premium Apartments – changing bed linen: after every third night, changing towels: daily
Oasis Standard apartments – changing bed linen: after every third night, changing towels: after every third night
Oasis Park apartments – changing bed linen: after every third night, changing towels: after every third night
IV. PRICES AND PRICING POLICY
1. All prices, offered by hotel „Oasis Resort & SPA” are determined in accordance with the valid pricing policy and price lists for the relevant year (season), listed in Appendix 1, forming an integral part hereof and updated and applicable in the reservation system on the official website of the hotel. The Hotelier has the right to unilaterally alter the prices.
The particular price for each reservation request received is set by the hotelier in the offer for reservation, as per paragraph VI, p.1.3 of the present general terms.
2. The Hotelier has the right to unilaterally change the start date and the ending date of each pricing period during the particular calendar year, whereas such changes have no effect to already prepaid, existing and valid reservations. The updated price list of hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” is issued until 1st of February of the referential year.
3. Any Reservations, submitted and confirmed before the issuance of the price list for the desired period of accommodation, are calculated as per the valid and effective price list at the moment of confirmation of the reservation.
For pending reservations, which have no price confirmations on behalf of the Hotelier, the latter has the right to apply the updated pricing after the price list for the respective period of the reservation is issued.
4. In case of Reservations confirmed by the Holder of the reservation 4 (four) or more months before the accommodation date, the Hotelier shall reserve the right to unilaterally alter the price of such reservation, where the price adjustment shall not be more of 5% (five percent) of the value of the reservation.
5. In case of legislative changes, leading to changes in the tax rates and/ or fees due by the Hotelier for the services provided, the hotelier shall have the right, applying these changes to unilaterally adjust the prices of all existing and future reservations.
6. During official holidays and for periods prior or following such holidays or other period, explicitly determined by the hotelier, the latter has the right to unilaterally set prices, different from the issued price list and the present general terms.
7. The Hotelier has the right to make special offers and exclusive price proposals in response to direct request receipts from corporate or individual clients, regardless of the stated prices (and other conditions) for accommodation, sent reservation offers and reservations made by third parties.
8. The prices for the additional services provided, such as meal plan, Room Service, etc. are listed in Appendix 2 to the present General terms and same are exhibited at relevant places in „Оasis Resort & SPA”, additionally they can be provided upon request.
9. The prices listed in Appendix 1 hereto and available in the reservation system on the official website of hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” are calculated per different season periods and are also different as per each room type.
The stated prices are per night for the particular type of room/apartment.
Upon submission of reservation request there are options for adding meal plan and/or other additional services by marking respective field for each chosen service. If such services are selected, their price is added to the summed price of the reservation.
In the reservation offer submitted, certain fees such as minimum stay, cancellation charges, requested deposit for the services, etc. may apply. These are explicitly stated.
Once the period, the room type and additional services, if any, are selected, the final price of the requested reservation shall be calculated and stated. The prices listed on the website are formed in BGN, but are also stated in EUR and available in other currencies in the reservation system.
All payments are made in BGN. The calculation of foreign currency in Bulgarian levs depends on the official exchange rate of the Bulgarian National Bank on the day of the payment.
In case the payment is in BGN (or other currency, different from EUR), the final amount of the reservation is calculated as per the official exchange rate of the Bulgarian National Bank at the day of the payment.
The prices stated on the website of hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” or other online channels do not restrict the hotelier when sending individual or other reservation offers. The price of each reservation is bounding for the Hotelier from the moment of offering the reservation within the term determined for confirmation/prepayment on behalf of the Holder of the reservation.
10. The price per night includes:
– The accommodation price for the particular room/apartment;
– Wi-Fi or cable internet in the room;
– children animation;
– use of umbrellas and sunbeds, as follows:
• Double room or apartment in the “Maltese Castle” hotel: 1 umbrella + 2 sunbeds on the beach
• Studio: 1 umbrella + 2 sunbeds on the beach
• One-bedroom apartment: 1 umbrella + 2 sunbeds on the beach
• One-bedroom apartment with gallery: 2 umbrellas + 4 sunbeds on the beach
• Two-bedroom apartment: 2 umbrellas + 4 sunbeds on the beach
• Two-bedroom apartment with gallery: 3 umbrellas + 6 deckchairs on the beach
• Three-bedroom apartment: 3 umbrellas + 6 sunbeds on the beach
• Three-bedroom apartment with gallery: 4 umbrellas + 8 sunbeds on the beach
• Four-bedroom apartment: 4 umbrellas + 8 sunbeds on the beach
• Bungalow: 2 umbrellas + 4 sunbeds on the beach
– right to use 1 pc. parking space in an underground or outdoor parking lot;
• Double room or apartment in the “Maltese Castle” hotel – 1 parking space
• Studio – 1 parking space
• One-bedroom apartment – 1 parking space
• One bedroom apartment with gallery – 1 parking space
• Two-bedroom apartment – 1 parking space.
• Two-bedroom apartment with gallery – 1 parking space
• Three-bedroom apartment – 2 parking spaces
• Three-bedroom apartment with a gallery – 2 parking spaces
• Four-bedroom apartment – 2 parking spaces
• Bungalow – 2 parking spaces
– for reservations of rooms at boutique hotel „Maltese Castle”, the price includes breakfast for all accommodated guests, depending on the capacity of the particular room. Breakfast is served each morning following every night of the stay;
– tourist tax;
– tourist insurance.
1. The Hotelier has the right, at own discretion, to prepare and offer promotional packages for particular periods with certain length, during which the services may be provided under special conditions, different from the generally stated herein.
2. The present general conditions remain the same and applicable to reservations under special promotional terms, except for the scope of the individually agreed preferences.
3. The announcement of promotional package proposals shall not affect nor apply to the prices of the existing, valid and confirmed reservations.
4. With the accommodation the Hotelier may present and provide to its Clients gift vouchers, as well as individual promocodes for additional discounts for future reservations.
5. The hotel may present and sell to its Clients additional services at promotional rates.
1. Request for reservation
1.1. Requests for reservations are submitted through one of the following methods/channels:
– by filling and sending a reservation request in the reservation system on the website of hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” – https://oasis-bg.com/
– by phone at number +359 (0) 884 797900 or +359 (0) 887 797958
– by e-mail to one of the following electronic mail addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. To submit a valid request for reservation, the following data shall be duly filled in: name, address, phone number, e-mail, date of arrival, date of departure, number of guests (with details about number of children and their age) and number of nights.
When accommodation is for more than 6 rooms/apartments, the Holder of the reservation should provide rooming list with all details listed above for each guest.
The data provided by the Holder of the reservation is protected under the Law for Protection of Personal Data and respective regulations for protection of information and shall be processed only in with reference to performance of and in compliance with the set requirements in the Low on Tourism.
1.3. Within 48 (forty-eight) hours after the request for reservation is submitted in one of the ways described in p.1 above, containing the information under p.1.2., the Hotelier shall send confirmation of the reservation with information about the room type, number of the expected guests – adults and children, period of the stay, the price due, the cervices included in the price, the conditions and terms for payment of the price, reservation number and date, names of the Holder of the reservation, phone and e-mail contacts of the Hotelier. Depending on the chosen method of payment, the Hotelier shall send a proforma invoice.
In case the confirmation/s does/do not contain part of the information listed above, the present general terms shall apply.
In case no confirmation of the reservation is received within 48 (forty-eight) hours from submission of the request, the person who submitted the request shall contact the Hotelier at the e-mail addresses/ phones for reservations available on the website of the Hotelier.
1.4. Except where explicitly agreed are different terms for the particular reservation, depending on the chosen method of payment, the Holder of the reservation may confirm it by prepayment of percentage of the total price of the reservation, including VAT – in the course of submission and completion of the reservation in the reservation system for payments by credit/debit card, or within 5 (five) business days from receipt of a proforma invoice as per p.1.3. – for payments via bank transfer. The amount of the advance payment requested and the remainder are as follows:
* 30% prepayment of the total due amount, including VAT;
* 70% final payment – according to the cancellation policy for the respective period of accommodation, specified in the price list and/or offer for the specific reservation.
In case the date of arrival is less than 5 days, as from the date of the request for reservation, the reservation shall be deemed valid and confirmed only upon prepayment by the Holder of the reservation of 100% (hundred percent) of the reservation amount, including VAT either via bank transfer within 24 (twenty-four) hours from the receipt of a proforma invoice, or by credit/debit card in the course of completion of the reservation in the reservation system. In any case payment shall be effected not later than the day before the Arrival date.
1.5. The reservation shall be confirmed and validly binding for the Hotelier only if the full advance payment is collected within the respective term under p.1.4. In case the deposit amount is not paid in the stated term, the reservation shall not be considered valid, except where explicitly agreed otherwise.
1.6. Prior to proceeding to the advance payment, the Holder of the reservation has to check if the information in the confirmation by the Hotelier is full and correct.
1.7. A letter, other document or confirmation on behalf of the Hotel, intended to serve for the issue of a visa for temporary stay on the territory of R.Bulgaria, shall be provided only for valid and confirmed reservations, after receipt of deposit in the amount of 30% (thirty percent) from the total due amount stated in the offer for reservation under p. 1.3., including VAT.
The confirmation with reference to reservations made though online booking platforms/ channels is provided after prepayment of 100% (hundred percent) of the total amount of the reservation including VAT.
For the preparation of the letter, other document or confirmation to be presented for the issue of visa for temporary stay on the territory of R.Bulgaria, the following information is requested in written form, for each of the persons to be accommodated at Hotel „Оasis Resort & SPA:
– Full names;
– Unified civil number /code;
– Passport data – № of passport, issued by, validity;
1.8. The conditions of a reservation which is confirmed by the Holder of the reservation, can be changed only in case of an explicit written consent and confirmation of the change by the Hotelier to the Holder of the reservation.
1.9. When preparing new reservation offers, the Hotelier is limited by the existing valid reservations for particular room types. The Holder of the reservation has no right choose a particular room/apartment (as room number) at Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA”, except when the Hotelier has explicitly confirmed availability and reservation of that particular room/apartment.
1.10. Except in the case under p.1.9., sentence 2, the Hotelier has the right to unilaterally determine the room/apartment for each particular accommodation, where the premise defined shall be in in conformity with the description and characteristics of the booked room/apartment. In these cases, any particular room number, if any, stated in the confirmation of the reservation, shall not be bounding for the Hotelier.
2. Start and ending of the accommodation
2.1. Check-in is performed in the hours after to 02:00 pm (from Monday to Thursday) and after 04:00 pm (Friday to Sunday) on the arrival date, stated in the reservation. For and upon check-in at the hotel, personal documents have to be presented, in verification of the identity of the holder of the reservation, as well as for all guests accommodated under the reservation and clients are accommodated only after full payment of any remainder of the price of the reservation, in case there is any balance unpaid.
2.2. If the holder of the reservation is asking for additional guests for the stay, who have not been included in the submitted and confirmed reservation, the Hotelier has the right to refuse to accommodate such additional guests in case the capacity of the particular premise is exceeded.
2.3. Booked rooms/apartments shall be kept for the guests until 09:00 o’clock on the day following the date of arrival under the reservation. After that hour the Hotelier has no obligation to accommodate the guests under the reservation and the Hotelier is free to accommodate third persons in the booked room/apartment. In cases of no-show of the guests, the Hotelier has the right to keep the full amount paid for the reservation and, in any case, to withhold a penalty of an amount of the price of the minimum nights required stay for the respective period (Low/Middle/High season).
In case the guests show after the arrival date, but before the accommodation has expired and the room is yet not occupied by third persons, the Hotelier may, at own discretion, accommodate the guests for the remaining nights of the reservation.
In case the guests have not been accommodated for the remaining period of the reservation, due to reasons beyond Hotelier’s will, the latter has no obligation to return any part of the price of the reservation, respectively has the right to receive the full price of the reservation (if it is partially unpaid).
2.4. Room /apartment shall be left and the guests have to check-out latest by 12:00 o’clock at the date of departure, as stated in the reservation.
2.5. In case of accommodation without prior reservation, the client is obliged to inform the hotelier about the exact number of nights. In case that this is not been declared at check-in, the Hotelier does not undertake to “reserve” the room until the guest decides on the length of his stay and does not undertake to have other available rooms at the last minute.
2.6. Early check-in or late check-out is provided upon availability depending on the current occupancy of the hotel. An additional payment is applicable in these cases as per Appendix № 2 hereof. If the client wants an early check-in/ late check-out, he has to address his request to the hotelier, it becomes applicable only after confirmation by the hotelier.
2.7. If the check-out time is not observed, the hotelier has the right to charge additional fee for late check-out. In case the hotelier cannot reach/contact a guest after check-out has expired, guest’s luggage and belongings will be moved to the luggage room for temporary storing. Depending on the time of the storage additional charges may apply as per Appendix № 3 to the present general terms.
2.8. In case it is necessary to take actions to release the premises, the Hotelier shall not be held liable for any loss or damage of the guests’ belonging.
2.9. In case of earlier date of departure, than the end date of the stay as per reservation, the Hotelier shall not return the paid price for the part of the booked stay that has not been used.
2.10. In case the guests cannot leave the hotel due to occurrence of force major events, such as act of war, roads and airports blockade, floods, landslides, strikes, etc. objective reasons, independent of and beyond the control of the clients, the Hotelier or third parties (i.e. tour operators, carriers, etc.), the stay of the guests may be prolonged until the conditions allow departure from the hotel. The price for such prolonged stary can be subject to reduction only if part of the hotel services cannot be provided to the guests. For the added nights of the accommodation applicable shall be the lowest feasible price.
3. Termination of the accommodation agreement.
Cancellation of reservation and cancellation fee
3.1. All and any cancellations of confirmed reservations shall be submitted compliant to the terms for withdrawal of the accommodation agreement and cancellation of the reservation, described here below. When the cancellation is not in compliance with the requirements of the hotelier, the latter shall have the right to apply additional charges and fees.
3.2. If the client is willing to cancel request for reservation or a confirmed reservation, he shall send a written notification to the hotelier via mail to the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation of the reservation is valid only after receipt of a written confirmation by the hotelier stating the date of the cancellation.
3.3. The terms for cancellation differ per periods and, except where explicitly agreed differently, are as follows: Cancellation is made according to the cancellation policy for the respective period of accommodation indicated in the price list and/or according to the offer for the specific reservation when other conditions have been agreed in writing.
The advance payment on the reservation is refunded to the client within 30 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation in writing at the following addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.4. The amount is refunded to the bank account specified by the client.
The Hotelier cannot be held liable for any amount(s) paid by the Holder of the reservation to third party(ies) for or related to the reservation.
3.5. The Hotelier reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and prepaid reservation in case of occurrence of force major events or other reasons beyond Hotelier’s will and control. In such cases the Hotelier shall offer to the Holder accommodation for a different period at the same conditions and price of the reservation, or shall refund the prepaid amount within 15 days from the date of receipt of a written request to that effect from the holder of the reservation. In these cases, the Hotelier is not liable for any additional compensation.
3.6. The hotelier is not liable and shall not refund payments, except if otherwise provided in p.3.3., in case that cancellation of reservation is due to occurrence of force major events, such as act of war, terrorist acts, strikes, epidemics, natural disaster and other circumstances beyond its’ control.
3.7. The conditions for termination of the accommodation agreement and cancellation of the reservation are listed in paragraph VI RESERVATION, point 3. In case the prepayment under paragraph VI RESERVATION, point 1.4. is insufficient to cover the amount due for cancellation of existing and confirmed reservation, the Holder of the reservation is obligated to pay the difference to full amount of the cancellation fee.
3.8. In case the client failed to appear to check-in until 08:00 o’clock on the date, following the date of arrival, the Holder of the reservation is obligated to pay penalty in the amount of 100% of the total price for the accommodation.
3.9. In case the Holder of the reservation has been prevented from using the requested and prepaid services, he can transfer this right to a third person, designated by the Holder, free of additional charges. For such replacement under the reservation, both the Holder and the stated person have to fill and sign a document, in the form provided by the Hotelier, with a statement for the substitution under the reservation, which has to be sent by e-mail or courier (if this is requested by the Hotelier). In case the document is sent by e-mail, the original has to presented to the Hotelier upon check-in.
After confirmation on behalf of the Hotelier, the third person shall be considered Holder of the reservation. From that moment the new holder has the right to use the accommodation services at hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA”, as per the conditions of the reservation and has all the obligations of the old holder related to the reservation and the use of services offered on the territory of hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” The amounts paid in advance by the old holder, who initiated the reservation shall be considered paid by the substitute third person as new Holder of the reservation.
VII. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
1. The client may take advantage of all and any of the additional services offered on the territory of hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” upon availability.
2. In case that the Holder is willing to use additional services that are not included in the requested reservation or in case the holder some specific requirements regarding food, accommodation or other, these have to be explicitly stated with the submitted request for reservation. The Hotelier shall make the best endeavor to respond to the requirements related to the accommodation, but shall not unconditionally guarantee fulfilment of the supplementary expressed preferences and desires.
3. The services offered as additional at hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” are described in details and presented in Appendix № 2 to the present general terms.
4. After certain number and type of services have been requested by the client, changes can be made only with written notification by the client and receipt of confirmation for the changes on behalf of the hotelier. When such changes affect the final price of the services payable by the client to the hotelier, the difference occurring in the price in result of the changes shall be covered for the account of the client.
5. It is client’s obligation to choose the nature, type and frequency of the services requested and used at hotel „Оasis Resort & SРА”, so same do not endanger and /or harm his mental and/ or physical health. Upon decision the client has to consider the specifics of his physical and /or mental health and his well-being or other current condition (such as advanced or higher-risk pregnancy, sensitivity to salts or other additives used in swimming pools, intolerance to specific foods, etc.).
6. The hotelier cannot be held liable for any of the services, used by the client out of the territory of the hotel and/or provided by third parties on or out of the territory of the hotel.
1. The payment term fixed in para. VI.RESERVATION, point 1.4 shall apply, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the holder. The payment is considered effected on the day of the receipt of the amount to the bank account of the hotelier or at spot. The holder may pay the due amounts by one of the following methods:
– via bank transfer – to the bank account of Interbuild EOOD, UIC 131199268 held with „United Bulgarian Bank“ AD, Graf Ignatiev branch, Sofia, 40 “Graf Ignatiev” blvd. ВIС: UBBSBGSF, account in BGN: IBAN BG59UBBS80021053777320, account in EUR: IBAN BG77UBBS80021431956910; payment details: reservation number and the names of the holder of the reservation, stated in the proforma invoice he received for the reservation;
– in cash at the reception of the hotel for payments amounting to maximum 9 999 BGN, where the total price of the reservation should not exceed 9 999 BGN. Amounts over 9 999 BGN shall be paid by bank transfer/electronic means. Payments in cash are accepted in national currency of R.Bulgaria or in euro, applicable is the official exchange rate of the Bulgarian National Bank for the day.
– payment with credit/ debit card on spot at reception of the hotel – Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron.
– payment via virtual pos in the reservation system on the official website of the hotel with credit or debit card – Visa and Master Card are accepted.
2. In case of noncompliance with the terms under section VI. RESERVATION, point 1.4. the reservation offer sent by the hotelier shall be considered unconfirmed and the hotelier shall cease to be bound by the conditions of the reservation.
3. In case payment is not received in the terms set in section VI. RESERVATION, point 1.4, the Hotelier has the right to prolong the term for confirmation of the reservation and to increase the amount of the advance payment requested under the reservation.
4. In case of change in the number of rooms/apartments booked, the Hotelier has the right to change the initially offered prices per night.
5. If clients are accommodated at hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” without preliminary reservation, the full amount of the stay has to be paid at check-in.
6. The advance payment under reservation is only deducted from the final payment for accommodation service, it cannot be used as payment for any additional services, such as SPA, fitness, etc.
7. Credit balances accrued by the hotel are payable immediately upon presentation before the holder with invitation for payment, except when explicitly agreed are different terms and conditions. In case of delay in payment, the Hotelier has the right to accrue penalty in the amount of 5% of the total value of the accommodation and all additional services used. The Hotelier has the right to claim damages in higher amount.
8. The hotelier has the right to request card details and to make card authorisation for the respective amount of the advance payment or other payables under a reservation as withdrawal guarantee. The hotelier shall withdraw amounts under reservations only as per the terms set in section VI. RESRVATION, point 1.4. In case that after authorisation, a card shows insufficient funds at the moment of withdrawal of the advance payment under the reservation, the reservation offer is considered revoked by the Hotelier and not valid.
9. Upon check-in the Hotelier has the right to request car authorisation for or payment of a deposit in an amount to serve in payment for additional services that might be used during the stay. In case of a longer than 7 nights stay, the hotelier has the right to request a deposit based on a foreseen daily accrual. In case the actual current accrued amount exceeds the authorized or deposited amount, the Hotelier has the right to require pre-authorization. In case such is not possible, the Hotelier may require another method of payment or a cash deposit. If these requirements are not met, the Hotelier may limit the access of the guests under the reservation to the room/apartment.
10. All accrued due amounts during the stay have to be settled latest on the day of departure. As per the Holder’s preference payment may be settled by credit card against the authorised amount, by deduction from the deposit or by cash payment at reception. In case the card authorised amount or the deposit is not utilized, the remaining amount is subject to refund to the Holder. The Hotelier is not responsible for the term in which the authorised amount is released and available on the credit card of the Holder, as far as responsible for the procedure is the card’s issuing bank.
11. Holder who has delayed, due and not settled open balances with the Hotelier, cannot make further reservations before payment of the due amounts in full. In this case after payment of the due amounts, a new reservation in the name of the Holder shall be accepted only after 100% advance payment of the full value of the reservation.
12. Prepaid amounts for services, that have been requested and confirmed, but have not been used or have been only partially used, due to failure of the Hotelier or its’ contactors to provide them are subject to refund upon presentation of certified by representatives of Hotel ”Oasis Resort & SPA” confirmation with details showing that said service cannot be provided in full or in expected quality or as per demand of the client.
13. have been only partially used as per client’s decision ARE NOT subject to refund.
14. The terms and conditions for termination of the accommodation agreement are described in section VI. RESERVATIONS, point 3, where stated is the amount of the cancellation fee applicable. In case the advance payment under section VI RESERVATIONS, point 1.4., is insufficient to cover the cancellation fee under the reservation, the Holder is obligated to pay in addition the necessary sum as difference up to the full charges for cancellation.
15. All payments for accommodation services and additional services offered on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” are made in BGN. In case a specific payment is made in another currency, then all costs for conversion of the ordered amount, differences from changes in the exchange rate, transfer fees, etc. are at the expense of the holder.
1. The hotelier has the right to hold events on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, according to a schedule approved in advance by the hotelier, which is available to customers upon request before sending a booking confirmation or from the hotel reception. In case the client does not want organized events to be held during his stay, he should mention this requirement in writing in the reservation request sent by him.
2. When making a reservation for group accommodation in the hotel “Oasis Resort & Spa” on the occasion of an organized event, the hotel has the right to prepare an individual offer with individual payment terms for the specific organized event.
3. When booking a date for an event in retail outlets, restaurants and bars, the client owes an advance payment, according to the individually sent conditions of the chosen site for the event. A request for an event does NOT give rise to a reservation on the desired date at the chosen site. From the moment of receiving the advance, the date in the chosen site is reserved for the client.
4. When organizing events, only the Hotelier has the right to provide and sell food and beverages on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, unless this is explicitly included by agreement in the contract for the organized event. In case the client has an agreement with the hotelier for something else, the imported food and beverages must be with a certificate and a valid payment document with the date of the event or not earlier than 5 days before the day of the event. The hotelier is not responsible for the quality of food and beverages imported by customers on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” and on the territory of the restaurants or bars.
5. When organizing events by third parties, individuals or legal entities, as well as their subcontractors, their access is regulated and approved by the management of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” in writing form. For this purpose, the management of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” should receive a written request containing all the parameters and details such as:
– Type of event;
– Date of the event;
– Time range of the event;
– Necessary period for preparation of the event;
– Duration of the event;
– Number of participants in the event;
– Number of necessary premises for accommodation of the participants in the event;
– Number of required parking spaces for participants in the event;
– List of individual or legal persons, as well as their subcontractors, which will have to be accessed
– Type and technical parameters of the sound system for the event;
– Need for specific services and equipment that require prior training;
– Declaration of the necessary electric power for the event;
– Special needs of the participants in the event;
– Need to store materials or equipment owned by the client and / or event organizers;
– Need for a change in the interior or exterior of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”,
– Food and beverage arrangements;
– Information about shooting for advertising or commercial purposes, etc. promotional materials.
6. All conditions, agreements, obligations and rights of both sides are described in a contract, which is additionally signed by the hotelier and the holder of the event.
Х. SHOPPING AREA. RESTAURANTS AND BARS
1. Located on the territory of the Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” retail outlets, shops, restaurants and bars are operated by companies other than the hotelier. These companies are third side in the relations between the clients and the hotelier. The hotelier is not responsible for their actions and/or inactions, breach of contract, etc. Pursuant to the contracts concluded with the hotelier, the persons operating commercial sites on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” have undertaken to carry out their activities in accordance with all applicable legal provisions.
2. Customers of shops, restaurants and bars who are NOT guests of Oasis Resort & SPA are not entitled to free access to the paid beach area. They can use a sun lounger and parasol in the paid beach area for a fee. They are NOT allowed to use a sun lounger or parasol in the paid area of the pool, which is owned by Oasis Resort & Spa.
3. The import of food and beverages on the territory of restaurants and bars is strictly prohibited.
4. Clients, accommodated in the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, have the right to use children’s animation services without additional payment or to use the kindergarten (for a fee) organized on the territory of the hotel. These services are provided and organized by the “Kindergarten” company in the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”.
Children’s animation services are provided under the conditions provided for in Section XII BEHAVIOR, item 2 Children and adolescents, below
5. Before accepting the children for children’s animation, the employees of the kindergarten are obliged to explain to them the rules for stay and participation in the activities, as well as their duration.
6. In case the child’s behavior endangers the safety and/or peace of mind of other participants in the activities, the employees of the kindergarten have the right to interrupt his / her stay by handing it over to his / her parents and explaining the reasons for their actions.
XI. BEACH. COASTLINE. POOLS
1. The company maintaining the beach /located next to the Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel/ is a third side to the relationship between the hotelier and the customers. It is a legal entity, different from the hotelier, due to which the latter is not responsible for his actions and/or inactions, fulfillment of his legal obligations, etc.
2. The hotelier and the concessionaire on the beach have agreed on the use of umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach at no extra charge for hotel guests.
In case that after booking, the management and maintenance of the beach are handed over to a company other than the current concessionaire, the hotelier will take all reasonable care to ensure free access to the beach to its customers.
3. The beach, located next to the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” is a zone of maximum security within the meaning of the Ordinance on water rescue and protection of water areas (NVDOVP). For maximum security, rescue posts, rescue stations, medical and resuscitation points are provided. Signs with information /under Art. 14, para. 2 of the NVDOVP/ are placed at the places under the previous sentence.
4. The company that manages the beach annually develops a program for the organization of water rescue activities, presenting it for approval by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
The program contains measures to protect the beach, both during the summer season (July 1 to August 31) and during the rest of the year, as well as the regime of security of individual sections of the beach and its adjacent waters at different times of the year. The measures for the security of the beach and the security regime are indicated in a prominent place at the rescue posts, at the administration of the beach, and the entrances to it.
5. In the presence of open rescue posts, during a certain period of the year, they are given a daily shift from 08:00 to 18:00. During the shift, rescue posts and rescue stations announce the current permit or ban on swimming, by means of the international flag signaling. The markings of the flag signalization are indicated on the board under Art. 14, para. 2 of the “Ordinance on water protection activity and protection of water areas”.
6. All visitors to the beach (regardless of whether they are accommodated in the Hotel or not) are obliged to comply with the requirements of Art. 26 of the NVDOVP, namely: to swim only in the rescue zone of the permitted and maximally safe water areas; to wear life jackets when training and practicing water sports and when using vessels and recreational facilities; not to overload vessels; not to jump from vessels and shore facilities not adapted for this purpose; keep away from moving and anchored vessels; not to use rowing and motor vessels in the area designated for swimming; not to move and protect the signs, signaling devices and rescue equipment from damage; not to swim behind the restrictive beach signs; not to pollute the water and the coastal areas; to park the vehicles only in the designated places and not to wash them in the swimming places or near them; to follow the orders of the employees of the rescue posts and stations; not to allow unaccompanied children under 10 years of age to swim in protected water areas.
7. When visiting the beach and/or swimming pools at Oasis Resort & SPA, children should be accompanied by an adult.
Persons accompanying children to the beach and/or swimming pools are obliged to observe the behavior of the children to comply with safety rules, not allowing children’s actions to endanger their or other visitors’ health and/or life.
8. Every guest of “Oasis Resort & SPA” has the right to use free sunbeds and umbrellas located in the paid area of the beach. This right can be exercised in the presence of unoccupied sunbeds and umbrellas. The hotelier has no obligation to provide additional sunbeds and/or umbrellas in case all available at a certain time are already occupied.
External guests of Oasis Resort & SPA customers are not entitled to free access to the paid beach area. They can use a sun lounger and parasol for a fee.
9. Oasis Resort & Spa guests can receive beach towels at the surf school on the beach for a deposit, which is refundable against the returned towel. A fee is deducted from the deposit for each towel change. It is forbidden to use the towels and bathrobes provided in the accommodation on the beach and at the pool.
10. Extra services on the beach area, such as the use of tents, surf school, spa treatments, water entertainment, etc. are available with an additional cost.
11. The hotelier and / or the concessionaire of the beach do not have the obligation to provide the clients with the opportunity to use the area of the beach, determined for free placement of beach accessories, according to the Ordinance for categorization of the beaches.
12. Leaving any personal belongings as a sign to preserve sunbeds and umbrellas is strictly prohibited. The hotelier and the concessionaire of the beach reserve the right /in case of left personal belongings unattended for more than 1 astronomical hour/, to move them for storage at the beach administration. When taking action to move items under the previous sentence, the Hotelier is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to the customer’s items.
13. The hotelier and/or his employees have no obligation and do NOT bear any responsibility in case of loss or damage to the Client’s belongings, in case they are left unattended on the territory of the beach area.
14. Guests of the Oasis Resort & Spa can use the services provided by the beach administration such as jet skis, water entertainment and attractions only after signing a personal declaration of safety and conditions for use of motor facilities in the beach area.
15. The clients of the beach area and the guests of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” have no right to re-hand their personal belongings and to develop commercial activity on the territory of the beach area and “Oasis Resort SPA” hotel.
16. “Oasis Resort & SPA” hotel is NOT responsible and does not owe compensation in cases where due to natural phenomena, force majeure circumstances such as storms, floods, natural disasters, etc., the beach is unfit for use.
ХII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
1. Rights and obligations of the clients of “Oasis Resort & SPA”
1.1. Guests, customers and visitors are obliged to comply with the General Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Procedure of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” during their stay.
1.2. Guests, customers and visitors are obliged to pay in due time all amounts due for the services requested by them.
1.3. Guests, customers and visitors are obliged to take care of the protection of the hotel property. It is forbidden to take out the property provided for use outside the rented premises and the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”. In case of damages and absences, a fee is due in accordance with Annex № 3 of these general terms and conditions.
1.4. It is forbidden to take towels and bathrobes out of the rooms and apartments of Oasis Resort & SPA.
1.5. When leaving the rooms and apartments temporarily, guests are obliged to make sure that the windows and doors are closed and locked. For the time when the guest is outside the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” it is recommended to leave the key or the access card at the reception of the Hotel.
1.6. When using the services of Oasis Resort & SPA, guests and visitors of the hotel should not disturb the peace of mind of other customers.
1.7. In case, in the opinion of the Client, the quality of the services provided by the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” is unsatisfactory and does not meet the standards, the client is obliged immediately to inform the hotelier, clearly show the reasons for their complaints.
1.8. Clients are not allowed to sublet, in whole or in part, the premises in which they are accommodated, not to use them together with third persons who are not accommodated by the Hotelier.
1.9. The clients of the hotel have no right to use or re-lease the areas on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” for commercial activities, conducting interviews or other activities.
1.10. Customers have the right to request the use of services offered at the Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” only during working hours of specific departments and employees of the hotelier, directly involved in the provision of these services.
If the client wants, he can request the use of certain services outside the working hours of the employees directly involved in their provision, he should state this in advance (through the hotel reception). In this case, the client owes an additional, higher payment than the usual remuneration due for this type of service.
In case the services and services required by the Client do not correspond to the officially offered services, the possibilities of the Hotelier and the service personnel, the Hotelier reserves the right to refuse their provision.
1.11. The import of audio and electrical equipment on the territory of the Hotel is allowed only if the equipment meets the safety requirements applicable on the territory of the Hotel, and the responsibility for safe use is borne by the customer.
1.12. The client is obliged not to disturb the peace of mind of other clients by making noise during his stay. In case of non-compliance and in case of complaints from other customers, the hotelier reserves the right to terminate the stay of the interfering guest without having to refund the amounts paid for unused accommodation.
2. Rights and obligations of the Hotelier
2.1. The Hotelier undertakes to provide the Clients in full with the paid services, in accordance with the reservation made by the Reservation Holder.
2.2. The hotelier undertakes not to change the price of the services paid by the Reservation Holder, except in exceptional cases when it is economically justified.
2.3. Upon receiving information/complaints about the quality of the services provided at the Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel, the Hotelier is obliged to take immediate measures to provide the services of the required quality. In case the reason that led to the deterioration of the quality of the services cannot be eliminated, the Hotelier is obliged to inform the Client about it as soon as possible.
2.4. Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” is not responsible for the quality of services offered and provided by third sides, regardless of whether they are requested and/or provided on or outside the hotel.
2.5. In case of accidents (eg floods, accidents in the water supply system, electrical accident, etc.), which lead to the inability of the Client to continue his stay in the room where he is accommodated, the Hotelier is obliged to accommodate the Client in another apartment/room. In case of impossibility on the part of the hotelier to provide another room in which the client will be accommodated, he is obliged to reimburse the part of the remuneration paid by the holder, corresponding to the nights on the reservation, which have not been realized. The hotel does not owe any additional compensation to the client.
1.1. The guests of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel are obliged to observe the generally accepted and legal norms for decency and behavior in public places.
1.2. The guests of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel are obliged to keep the territory of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel clean and to dispose of garbage and waste at the designated places.
1.3. The guests of “Oasis Resort & SPA” are obliged not to disturb the peace of mind of the other guests of the hotel.
1.4. When using vehicles on the territory of Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, /regardless of their type, size, drive, etc./, customers are required to take into account the speed and places of movement.
/At the discretion of the Hotel staff/ In the case that when using vehicles – damage property; endanger the health or life of other guests; used inappropriate and used in a manner creating inconveniences for other guests – the Hotelier, through the security guards, has the right to prohibit the customer from using vehicles on the hotel premises.
/At the discretion of the Hotel staff/ The prohibition under the previous sentence may also be imposed in the case that the vehicle creates noise, emits odors and/or causes pollution.
In the cases of the previous points, in case of non-compliance with the imposed ban on the use of a vehicle, the customer must pay compensation in accordance with Annex № 3 to these General Terms and Conditions.
1.5. It is forbidden to make noise during the rest hours – from 2:00pm. to 4:00pm. and from 11:30pm to 7:00am.
1.6. Smoking on the territory of Oasis Resort & SPA is regulated by the legal provisions for smoking in public places on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2. Children and Teenegers
2.1. The control over the observance of the rules of the internal order of the Hotel, the rules for safety and behavior in public places by the children and teenagers is the duty of the parents and/or the persons accompanying them.
2.2. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to stay on the premises or on the territory of the Oasis Resort & SPA without an accompanying adult.
2.3. Children from 12 to 14 years old are not allowed to stay on the territory of Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” without an accompanying adult after 21:00.
2.4. Children from 14 to 18 years old are not allowed to stay on the territory of Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” without an accompanying adult after 22:00.
2.5. Unaccompanied children are not allowed on the beach and in the swimming pools of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel.
2.6. When visiting the beach and/or swimming pools at Oasis Resort & SPA, children must be accompanied by an adult. Persons accompanying children must observe the behavior of the children they accompany for safety, not allowing the actions of children to endanger their or other visitors’ health and/or life.
2.7. When providing children’s animation services, the Hotelier is responsible for the actions and safety of the children entrusted to him, only in compliance with all rules for participation in organized activities and/or admission to kindergarten by their parents.
Children’s animation services can also be provided to children under the age of 3, but only if they are accompanied by an adult during the activities. In this case, the responsibility for the actions and safety of the children is borne personally by the person accompanying the child during the activities.
The hotelier is not responsible in case of contact of the child entrusted to him with a sick child admitted to the organized activities.
The hotelier is not responsible for clothes, shoes and/or toys that the children wore when receiving them.
2.8. The sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited on the territory of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel.
2.9. An unaccompanied children, who have not reached 18 years of age are not allowed to stay in restaurants after 22.00 o´clock. If there is a person who is unaccompanied on the territory of a restaurant or bar after 22:00 – the parents will be notified to take the necessary measures to leave the places. In case of failure to take such measures, the Hotelier has the right to notify the police of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2.10. Parents/companions are responsible to choose the kid’s services type and frequency of these services so that they do not endanger and/or harm the mental and/or physical health of the child. Parents/companions are obliged to take into the physical and/or mental health of the child and his current condition (eg. sensitivity to preparations used in swimming pools, intolerance to specific foods, etc.).
2.11. Lost Children:
In case of a lost child, the hotel reception should be notified immediately.
Child – Oasis Resort & Spa staff will talk to the child to find out where he/she is accommodated/where the parents are.
If it is impossible to establish, the Police should be notified immediately.
Parents – should immediately notify the Reception and Security to proceed with establishing the location of the child.
It is forbidden to open the main doors by guests/owners/staff to let children out.
1. Only dogs weighing up to 5 kg are allowed. Cats, parrots, canaries, hamsters, snakes and any other pets are not allowed. For every offender who stays with another type of pet, without notifying the hotel in advance, a fine of BGN 200 is applicable.
2. The guest is obliged to inform the Hotelier about the wish to be accompanied by a dog, stating this in the reservation request.In this case, the application should also specify the characteristics of the pet. In case the hotelier considers that the admission of the pet in the hotel is not appropriate and does not meet the requirements for hygiene and/or safety of visitors, etc., he may refuse.
3. Additional payment is NOT required for the admission of a pet on the territory of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel.
4. The client is obliged to protect and observe the behavior of his pet during his stay. The same should not be left unattended.
5. When walking a pet, it is necessary to comply with all hygiene requirements regarding the excrement of the pet. In case of non-compliance with these requirements, the Client owes a cleaning fee following Appendix № 3 to these General Terms and Conditions. Cleaning fee: BGN 200 for each established case of non-compliance with hygiene requirements.
6. Pets are not allowed in the shops, offices, beach area, outdoor and indoor pools of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”.
1. Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” allows parking and stay of vehicles that have valid documents, civil liability and MTPL of the vehicle for all insurance risks.
2. Vehicles with factory or additionally installed gas systems are not allowed to use the underground parking of the Hotel. They have the right to use the outdoor car park in front of the hotel.
3. The price of the night includes the use of parking space as follows:
• Double room or apartment in the “Maltese Castle” hotel – 1 parking space
• Studio – 1 parking space
• One-bedroom apartment – 1 parking space
• One-bedroom apartment with gallery – 1 parking space
• Two-bedroom apartment – 1 parking space
• Two-bedroom apartment with gallery – 1 parking space
• Three-bedroom apartment – 2 parking spaces
• Three-bedroom apartment with a gallery – 2 parking spaces
• Four-bedroom apartment – 2 parking spaces
• Bungalow – 2 parking spaces
4. In case the Client wishes to use more than one parking space, the Hotelier provides one only if it is possible and available.
Guests of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” have the right to park only in the designated areas provided for guests at the hotel.
5. Entry to the underground parking is only possible by registering the car number at the Reception. The barrier opens automatically, reading the vehicle number. Parking in the underground parking is available only in places marked in blue color.
6. Parking in Oasis Park takes place only in the marked places. Entry to the Oasis Park car park is only possible with a parking card, which opens the doors automatically. It is obtained from reception and placed on the dashboard above the steering wheel.
7. The hotelier is not responsible for damages caused to vehicles owned by customers by the third side, force majeure, natural disasters, floods, fires, collapses, etc.
8. External guests of Oasis Resort & SPA Clients are not entitled to access the hotel parking lot.
9. Guests of Oasis Resort & SPA are not allowed to leave their personal vehicles in the parking lot after the end of the hotel reservation period. In case the Client wishes to leave his personal vehicle and/or use the parking service after the end of the accommodation period, he must ask for the availability directly at the reception. In this case, the Client may park the vehicle after obtaining the consent of the Hotelier.
ХVI. HOTELIER’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLIENTS’ PERSONAL BELONGINGS
1. The hotelier is not responsible for money, jewelry and watches, etc. valuables of the Client, left unattended in the accommodation premises.
2. The client is obliged to notify the hotelier in case of the presence in the provided premises of items that require special attention and care. In the presence of such items, the client is obliged to provide instructions for their storage by the serving maid staff.
The hotelier reserves the right to refuse maid service if the value of the items in the room exceeds the allowable limit of liability of the hotelier or he is unable to provide the necessary care for these items
In case of non-observance of the regime for notifying the Hotelier about the presence of items under Art. 1, above, he is not responsible for their integrity and proper treatment.
3. The storage of personal weapons, explosives and/or flammable substances, narcotic substances, precursors, as well as any substances and items whose storage, possession and/or use is placed under a special regime or other forms of supervision is prohibited in accordance with the law of the Republic of Bulgaria and/or the obligatory for the Republic of Bulgaria EU acts.
In the presence of items and/оr substances under the previous sentence, the Hotelier has the right to require the accommodated persons to take immediate measures to remove these items and/or substances.
In case the above requirements are not met, the Hotelier has the right to cancel the stay of the Client and to notify the law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. The guests of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel can store personal belongings in individual safes located in the area of the hotel reception.
5. The Hotelier has the right to refuse to store items for which he deems that their value exceeds the permissible limit of liability of the Hotelier or he is unable to provide the necessary care for these items.
6. The hotelier does not accept for storage personal weapons, explosives and/or flammable substances, narcotic substances, precursors, as well as any substances and items whose storage, possession and/or use are placed under a special regime or other forms of supervision in accordance with the law of the Republic of Bulgaria and/or the obligatory for the Republic of Bulgaria EU acts. Food and beverages (whose shelf life is shorter than the period for storage), are not accepted for storage.
7. In case of damage or absence found by the Client, he must immediately notify the hotel staff. The hotelier takes immediate measures to notify the law enforcement authorities. In these cases, the Client is obliged to provide the law enforcement authorities with all necessary documents and information for individualization of the damage/absence item, proof of its value, and known circumstances in connection with the damage or absence. The client is obliged to comply with all legal deadlines and deadlines under insurance contracts to notify the relevant authorities and/or persons of the damage/absence.
8. In case the Client forgets his belongings when leaving the Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel, he should notify the Hotelier within 3 days after the date of leaving. After the expiration of this period, the Hotelier has no obligation to search for and store the items forgotten by the Client.
9. Food and beverages found after leaving are not stored.
10. The hotelier stores items (forgotten by the Clients and found on the territory of the Hotel) in a storage room. Forgotten items are stored for a period of 3 months from the date of finding them. If the Client is unable to be notified or in the absence of a written response from him, after a period of 3 months, these items cease to be stored. The hotelier is NOT responsible for the type, integrity and condition in which the lost or forgotten item was found.
11. The hotelier is NOT responsible for the loss or damage of the Client’s belongings, in case they are left unattended on the territory of the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, park alleys, beach area, shopping area.
12. The Hotelier is not liable for damages to the property of Clients caused by actions of third parties on or outside the territory of the Hotel.
XVII. ILLNESS OR DEADTH
1. Customers who want accommodation in the hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA” are required to notify the Hotelier in writing if they have health problems, allergies and / or suffer from specific diseases. The hotelier has the right to refuse accommodation in case of inability to meet the specific needs of the client. The hotelier is not responsible for any health problems, complications, illness or death during the stay of the Client.
2. The Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel cannot provide premises suitable for accommodation of Clients requiring special medical care and/or equipment.
3. In the event of severe health complications for the Client and in case the Client is unable to make independent decisions and/or the Hotelier can not contact his relatives and friends, the Hotelier must provide appropriate medical care for the patient at his expense.
4. In case the Hotelier suffers damages caused by illness or death of the Client, his heirs are obliged to pay for:
– Unspecified medical expenses, ambulance expenses, medicines and medical supplies;
– Disinfection of the room
– Bed linen, towels, change of bed, which are unusable, or pay for disinfection, if possible.
– Restoration of walls, furniture, carpets, etc., if they are damaged and destroyed by illness or death of the client.
– Price for the room where the client was accommodated and price for all days during which the room will be unusable /due to the need for disinfection, repair, etc./
– Any other damage caused by the client’s illness or death. The hotel is not responsible for all losses incurred to third persons in the event of the death of a customer.
ХVIII. COMPLAINTS AND PROBLEMS
1.All complaints related to the quality of the services paid and used by the Clients must be submitted by the Client at the Hotel Reception, in order to eliminate the weaknesses. The application must be made in writing form. The client has the right to request a drawing-up protocol. Within 14 working days after the drawing up of the protocol, the Client will receive an official opinion from the Hotel manager.
2. In case the Client does not submit his complaints in writing form, the Hotel is not obliged to submit an official response.
3. All guests who have made their reservations through third parties (travel agencies, event organizers, others) should refer their complaints and claims to these parties.
4. The hotelier is not responsible for conditions and services promised to the Client by third parties, but not contained in the reservation sent by him.
5. The client does not have the right to request a change of the room in which he is accommodated if the room meets the pre-stated requirements in the reservation request and in the description of the room in the reservation offer.
XIX. CLIENTS’ RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOTEL PROPERTY
1. Hotel property damages
The Hotelier has the right to charge the guests for damage caused accidentally, intentionally or through negligence by the guest of the hotel equipment or infrastructure. Upon finding these damages after leaving, the Hotel has the right to withhold a credit/debit card amount provided by the guest or send an invoice to the guest’s address.
2. Removal of property of the hotel
The hotel has the right to demand payment for any item that has been removed or taken out of the hotel. The charge will be for the amount that will replace the missing item, including all delivery costs. Upon finding these damages after leaving, the Hotel has the right to withhold a credit/debit card amount provided by the guest or send an invoice to the guest’s address.
3. Possible damages are guaranteed by authorizing the client’s card.
Credit/debit card is authorized upon check-in. In case no card is available, a cash deposit is accepted according to the value of one night.
XX. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
1. The Hotelier has the right to terminate the contract of accommodation to persons who by their conduct offend other guests of the Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, behave disrespectfully, rudely or in any other morally unacceptable way, leading to disturbance of guests.
2. The Hotelier has the right to terminate the contract for the accommodation of persons whose actions create a direct and immediate danger to the health and/or life of guests of the Hotel and/or property located on the territory of the Hotel.
3. The hotelier has the right to terminate the contract for the accommodation of persons who (at his discretion) suffer from a highly contagious disease, from a disease whose treatment requires special care and/or monitoring or if the usual period of treatment exceeds the period of stay.
4. The Hotelier has the right to cancel the accommodation in case the Client obstructs and/or hinders the commercial activity on the territory of the Hotel, unreasonably damages the good name of the Hotelier and the services offered by him.
5. The hotelier has the right to cancel the accommodation in cases where the clients have entered the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria not in the manner prescribed by law or the time of their stay expires before the end of the accommodation period.
6. The hotelier has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract of accommodation in case that due to objective reasons or administrative prohibitions, the reserved services can not be provided.
7. In cases of termination of the accommodation contract, when the reason for this is not the fault of the Client, the Hotelier will refund the money received for unused services.
8. The hotelier has the right to terminate the accommodation contract only for a certain period, for part of the persons using the reservation or for part of the reserved services.
XXI. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. All personal data provided by Clients regarding the reservation, contract and/or use of other services on the territory of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel are stored and used only for the purposes of accommodation.
2. The hotelier is a personal data administrator within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria. By providing personal data, each Client gives his explicit consent to be stored and processed by the Hotelier for the purposes of his commercial activity.
3. To protect the guests and the property of the Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”, the Hotelier has the right /through its employees or subcontractors/ to organize the security of property. The security can be carried out with technical means of security, surveillance and control located on the territory of the Hotel. The Hotelier notifies the guests through information boards under Art. 30, para. 2 of the “Law on the Private Security Activity” of the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. The Hotelier is the copyright holder of his official website and the information contained therein. The website and/or parts of it can not be copied and/or reproduced without the express written consent of the Hotelier.
5. When submitting a reservation request from the Client and/or confirming a reservation from the Hotelier, the Client is obliged to get acquainted with the conditions under which the accommodations are made. The Hotelier is not responsible in case the reservation is made under conditions unacceptable to the Client when the reason for this is incomplete acquaintance with the terms of accommodation in Hotel “Oasis Resort & SPA”.
6. The clients of Oasis Resort & SPA Hotel have no right to use photos and/or films made by them on the territory of the hotel for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of the Hotelier.