Become an owner

After the title deed of a new owner is ready, i.e. has been registered with the Registry Agency, they are obliged to do several things.

  1. The first thing a foreigner should do is to register with the Registry Agency with the respective Regional Court to be able to pay property taxes.
  2. The apartment itself must also be registered with the cadastre office after the change of ownership.

Certainly, you may choose to do all the needed registrations yourself or have us register you!

Login Form
Register Form